Difference between revisions of "Software ontologies"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 13:35, 12 August 2016
Pointers to relevant software ontologies and software metadata, that might be used as inspiration for the upper-level/metadata part of the Software Heritage data model.
- ADMS.SW (Asset Description Metadata Schema for Software, and specifically FOSS)
- SEON (A family of Software Evolution ONtologies)
- SWOP (Software Ontology Project)
- TOTEM (Trustworthy Online Technical Environment Metadata Database), for digital objects in general
- Wikidata software properties (generic)